Make Your First Dance Special
Welcome to Our Fun and Supportive Salsa Classes!
Looking To Make Your First Dance Special?
Join Our Wedding Dance Choreography Classes
Create a memorable wedding first dance that will keep your guests talking! Whether you have taken Salsa or Bachata dance lessons in the past, or have “two-left feet” and have never been to a class before, we can help you create a wedding dance that will make your wedding day special.
Make the most important dance of your life a breathtaking surprise for your friends and family with our twist of Latin flavor, passion, and most importantly… fun. Choose a style that is light-hearted or passionate and romantic for your very important Big Day through a simple and fun routine.
We Cater to Your Style and Dance Level
- Dance Styles to Choose From: Salsa, Bachata, or both!
- Location: Dance studio, your home, or any location of your choice.
- Personalized Instruction: Your instructor will guide you through your choice of songs, considering details like dance floor size, bride’s dress style, shoes, nerves, etc.
Dance into your new journey together as husband and wife with hip-swinging fun, or choose your own songs for a personalized touch.
Book Our Wedding Choreography Class(s) To book, please send us an email at email@example.com and let us know:
- Your time and date preferences.
- Interest in Salsa, Bachata lessons, or both.
We will get back to you with all details regarding wedding dance packages and pricing within 48 hours!
Terms & Conditions:
- Each lesson is one hour long but can be longer upon the client’s request.
- Teaching locations can be chosen by the client, such as their apartment, clubhouse, or another preferred location, or lessons can be conducted at our studio in Wanchai.
- If the studio where we teach is unavailable, and we need to book another studio after consulting with you, you will be responsible for paying the studio rental fee in addition to the private lessons.
- To and fro taxi/ferry fare will be charged for the instructor if the selected venue is not reachable from the nearest MTR.
- Clients availing the personal dance package of 6-8 classes must complete the package within 6 weeks. Once the date and time of the 6-8 classes are mutually agreed upon and confirmed, rescheduling or refunds for missed classes will not be permitted.
- Clients availing the personal dance package of 9-13 classes or more must complete the package within 8 weeks. Once the date and time of the 9-13 classes or more are mutually agreed upon and confirmed, rescheduling or refunds for missed classes will not be permitted.
- Lessons and packages are not transferable, and there is no extension of the specified period under any circumstances.
- Lessons can be scheduled anytime from Monday to Sunday, based on mutual availability.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How do you choose the perfect wedding song?
- “I would suggest choosing a song that holds personal meaning to you, perhaps something you both listened to when you met. This way, your dance will always be romantic.”
- What do you do if you really can’t dance?
- “If you can walk, you can dance. Your wedding dance doesn’t need to be professional; it can be as simple as swaying to the music or doing some basic steps.”
- How do you overcome nerves?
- “Practice, practice, practice. The more you rehearse, the less nervous you’ll be on the big day.”
- What are your top tips for new dancers?
- “Try to relax and move with the music. Remember, dance steps are not perfect initially. Don’t give up, and you’ll improve.”
- What should you bring to rehearsals?
- “Consider rehearsing in the shoes you plan to wear for the wedding. If you want to keep them a surprise, choose similar footwear that allows you to perform the moves comfortably. It’s also helpful if the bride wears the wedding dress or something similar for final choreography classes.”
- When should you start learning?
- “The timing depends on the complexity of your desired dance and your dancing skill level. A month or two before the wedding is sufficient for a natural-looking piece, while a year in advance is an option for something more elaborate.”
- How many lessons are needed?
- “The number of lessons required varies based on your dancing skill. Beginners may need more classes, while experts may require fewer.”
- What do you do if the groom is very reluctant?
- “We, along with the bride, close friends, and family, will work to understand the groom’s concerns and address them. It’s important to remember that it takes two to tango.”
- Is it a good idea for the bride to change into a second dress to avoid any issues with her wedding dress during the dance?
- “While it’s not necessary to change dresses, making adjustments to the wedding dress before the dance can ensure ease of movement. Many tailors can add buttons or other modifications to allow the bride to move comfortably. However, if the bride wants to wear a different dress for the dance, that’s entirely her choice.”
- Full payment must be made at least 2 weeks before the first day of the class.
- Payment methods include ATM transfer/bank transfer to Hang Seng Bank, PayMe App, Hang Seng Easy Pay, and PayPal (with additional charges).
- Send the payment receipt to WhatsApp/SMS +852 63896213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, mobile number(s), preferred day, and type of course for confirmation.
- 50% will be refunded in full if cancellation is 72 hours before the first lesson of the course.
- Once the course/package/lesson commences, there will be no refunds.
- No refunds for individual classes within any packages.
- Limited rescheduling is possible for packages of 8 or more classes, subject to availability.
- No refunds for studio rentals if needed due to circumstances beyond our control.
Dance With Style Studio Location:
- Address: Room 502, 5th Floor, Wah Hing Commercial Building, 279-283 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong.
- Directions: Exit from Wanchai MTR Exit A1, turn right, and follow street signs on the left side of the road. The building WAH HING COMMERCIAL BUILDING will be on your LEFT.